Founder of Creme of Nature Teneya Gholston
Teneya Gholston is the founder of Creme of Nature. It is a beauty brand with a rich history of creating reliable products in the hair care market. The brand was founded over 40 years ago to create products with natural ingredients for women of all hair textures.
What is Creme Of Nature?
Creme of Nature is a hair care brand, which enhances and makes curly hair shine. The range of the brand consists mainly of styling products such as gels. But you can also perfectly care for your hair with for example a shampoo or conditioner of the brand Creme of Nature.
Can I use Creme of Nature hair products in combination with the cg method?
The products of Creme Of Nature shampoo are CG-proof and therefore perfectly match the Curly Girl Method.
Does Creme Of Nature work for my hair type?
The products are specially designed for people with curly hair. But this does not mean that every curly girl or boy can also use the hair products of Creme Of Nature. It could very well be that if someone with wavy or curly hair does not get the same result as someone with frizzy hair.
Good to know is that some ingredients like shea butter, castor oil and coconut oil can make a product heavy. Is one of the first five ingredients in the ingredients list a heavy oil? Then the product is heavy and the product is less suitable for wavy hair and some curly heads, but for example very suitable for people with frizzy hair.
Can I try the products of Creme of Nature first?
Would you like to try a product first before buying a full size? You can! At Kurlify we sell samples of many of the products from Creme Of Nature. Test a product for a few euros so you don’t have to invest money in products that you only use once!
The ingredients of Creme Of Nature
Creme of Nature shampoo has two lines with a wide range of products…. The first line is creme of nature argan oil. In which argan oil from Morocco central street. In addition to the argan oil line, the brand also has a line with certified ingredients.
Want to read more about these ingredients? Then check out this page for information on CG-approved hair products.
As mentioned above, all products contain natural ingredients. The ingredients the brand uses are:
Bentonite Clay, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Activated Charcoal, Rhassoul Clay, Pure Honey, Coconut Oil, Acai Berry, Shea Butter, Mango and Argan Oil. These are explained below.
- Bentonite Clay: This clay removes accumulations in the hair without compromising the moisture balance. So your hair is back in balance!
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil: The Jamaican Black Castor Oil comes from castor bean and rich in fatty acids, which promotes the strength and length of the hair.
- Activated Charcoal: Thanks to this charcoal oil, dirt and toxins in your hair past. This charcoal cleanses your hair and scalp effectively.
- Rhassoul Clay: Rhassoul clay is a clay from the Atlas Mountains in Morocco. This clay is known that it prevents dehydration. In addition, your hair is cleansed thanks to this clay. Perfect for a shampoo, for example!
- Pure Honey: Honey is naturally a perfect moisturizer and conditioner. Honey moisturizes and softens the hair. The vitamins, minerals and antioxidants make your hair feel smooth again.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is widely used in many different ways. This oil from the tropics softens and restores the hair. This keeps your hair healthy!
- Acay Berry: Packed with essential proteins, omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, and vitamins such as A, C, E and B is the Acai berry. Because of this, your hair won’t get damaged. So not surprising that she adds this berry to its ingredient list!
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is originally from Africa and is often used in various hair products. Not surprising since Shea butter softens your hair and keeps it well hydrated. Perfect for a conditioner or leave-in conditioner, for example.
- Mango: Not only delicious to eat, but also good for your hair! Mango actually contains all the ingredients to keep your hair healthy. This fruit is a perfect source of fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. Mango nourishes and protects your hair.
- Argan Oil: Argan oil originates from Morocco and is also called “liquid gold”. Argan oil is full of vitamin E and essential fatty acids. This makes argan oil perfect for both skin and hair. Argan oil is a fast food for your hair and brings your hair back to life! Argan oil also gives your hair an exotic glow that will make your curls shine!
Where can I order Creme of Nature products?
The Creme of Nature hair products are quick and easy to order in our webshop. As a new customer you can create an account which has many advantages: view order history, view order and quick checkout.